Monday 11 February 2013

Three days overdue!

All through my pregnancy I said I would have this baby by 38 weeks, here i am 40 + 3 and still very much pregnant! I really should not be surprised, my daughter was 5 days over and my son was 12 days over!! the 5 days was a breeze but the 12 days... not so quite ;-) let's hope this little guy is somewhere in the middle. 

At the same time this is my last pregnancy and my last baby.. this will be the last time I experience little kicks (big kicks!) and the last time I will give birth and cradle a newborn and as much as I know I am DONE it really does leave me a little bit sad to know that this chapter of my life has come to an end but I have to keep reminding myself that I will be entering a whole new chapter of watching my children grow up together, helping them thrive and helping them grow into well mannered and respectful young adults.

So at this current time 11th February 5:55pm I am watching my three children sit on the floor rolling a ball to each other and this may be the last night i get to see just the three together as very soon there will be FOUR! 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, not much longer now! I'm glad you are making the most of being pregnant, I really miss it LOL, never thought I'd say that!
    They grow up SO fast! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adding your link to my blog :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :)) Just added yours onto mine :))

    ReplyDelete