Saturday 9 February 2013

Reviews Information

A bit about me, I am Sarah 25 from England, UK. I am a housewife to my husband Stuart 30 and a stay at home mum, my children are Rhianna (5years) Lacey (4years) Lucas (2years) and i am overdue with a baby boy who should of been here 8th February 2013. 

My daughter has perthes disease which effects the hip and mobility, I am sure she would be more then willing to test out any products that relate to her disability. 

I am happy to do any reviews or test any new products, although my main focus is baby/parenting/children items I am more then happy to test out items such as clothes, make-up, movies, food and anything else. 

Please contact me for more information: bloggersarah@googlemail.com or you can contact me via my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LovingMyPiglets 

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment