Friday 8 February 2013

Happy due date to me!

  Today is my due date, no signs of little man yet. I spent the day doing some home taken maternity pics (hence why they are not that good!) I will share them at the bottom of this post. My son was 12 days late so i am not expecting anything soon, although i know every pregnancy is different, maybe i am hoping if i think i am going 12 days late then anything earlier will be a bonus. 

I had my midwife appointment yesterday my blood pressure is a little up but it has been for a couple of weeks, no other signs of pre-e so there is no worry. Head is still 3/5 engaged (as it was last week) but we all know that means nothing in second, third mothers etc. Urine clear and *drum roll please* baby is posterior .. POSTERIOR! that's why i have been having so much back ache this week, and here i was sitting all excited thinking i was in early labour *humf*. I go back next Thursday at 41 weeks for a membrane sweep and book an induction date for 42 weeks. 

I am not feeling discouraged yet, i feel fine, normal! i have suffered a lot this pregnancy physically (SPD) and emotionally (Anti D's) but this past week i have felt normal so i am not overly upset that baby has not made his appearance yet. 

Will leave you with some of my photos, i have plans to do some more tonight so i will share them in another post.







2 comments:

  1. <3 your pics are soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! It's good to see you here! :D
    Goodluck, I hope the baby comes soon! xx

    ReplyDelete