Thursday 14 February 2013

Still going strong..

Little man is still going strong in there, he just does not want to come out! 6 days overdue now, only another 4hours until i am 41 weeks! I did go 12 days over with Lucas but i was really hoping this time would be different. I had a membrane sweep today had a few aches and pains so fingers crossed i go in the night, if not then i have another sweep booked in for Tuesday and then induction is booked in for Thursday night/Friday morning (depending on space!) send me some labour vibes, i really need them. 

Other then that he is now 2/5 engaged up from 3/5 last week (I think it works different in other countries but here in the UK it means only 2/5 of the head can now be felt) so he has made progress there, I am 2-3cm dilated and 50% effaced.. my cervix is favourable for induction so now we just have to sit and wait... and wait... and wait.....

3 comments:

  1. *::::LABOR VIBES:::::* Come out baby!!!!
    I hope he comes soon, I still think this weekend... Fingers crossed for ya Sarah and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3:10am tonight will be your first contraction... Come on little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope not too long to wait ... just in case he takes a while, I've just started a new blog hop, The Baby Shower, for all things pregnancy and new baby and would absolutely love for you to link up. New posts and oldies very welcome.

    Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete