Sunday 3 February 2013

First Post

  You will have to bare with me, I haven't done a blog for a while and i am starting a total fresh, i have tried adding some widgets etc so hopefully they work, anyway....

*waves* If you haven't read the page all about me and my piglets, head on over! and if you have, welcome. :-)

Today has been a pretty uneventful day as far as *fun* goes. I dropped my 4year old off at school then took my 5year old to the doctors (along with the 2year old! oh and my 39 week baby bump) we popped to Tesco to get some ingredients in for tonight's dinner (spaghetti bolognase, mummy & daddy pigs favourite). Rhianna (5yr old) wanted a cream cake so as she was good at the doctors i let her have one, we dropped the shopping home and i took Rhianna back to school, finally i went home and crashed with the bump! that lasted all of 5 minutes before my son (2yr old) was demanding snacks and doctor Mcstuffin on the TV.
I am currently waiting for my sons new bed to be delivered, as he has outgrown his toddler bed (ok mummy might of sat on it and snapped the slats...) he is getting a proper big boy bed now, Argos rang and said they would be here within an hour.. well within the hour i have to leave to get my girls from school, this might be fun, running to school to get there on time.

I am due with piglet #4 on Friday (much to the nurses surprise today, she thinks i am small, makes a change, everyone else thinks i am going to pop any second or i must be carrying twins). The last few days i have had a bit of hip/back ache and a few tightenings but nothing regular, i am hoping he either comes a few days early or on my due date, i really do not want to go 12 days over again (Thanks Lucas!) or even 5 days over (Thanks Lacey!) so keep your fingers crossed for me that this baby boy decides too be kind to mummy ;-).

My plans for the rest of the week consists of more appointments - Rhianna has a visit at the enuresis clinic tomorrow (that's a whole new post) and then Thursday i have my midwife appointment & Friday Rhianna has her hydrotherapy appointment and hopefully i will be having a baby??


2 comments: