Friday 22 February 2013

Breakfast in bed..

....Although not the breakfast in bed I was hoping for, my eldest daughter Rhianna came into my bedroom with a huge smile on her face "mummy I've made you breakfast in bed".


She seemed so pleased with herself i had to say thank you over and over and pretend to eat my breakfast. such a sweetheart. The same day i am sitting on the sofa looking like I may fall asleep any minute and my 4 year old daughter says "Mummy, would you like anything to eat?" such kind children.

Connor's first stroll

On Wednesday at 5 days old Connor went for his first stroll, only a big circle around our area which lasted about 15-20minutes as I was still feeling really sore and dizzy. As we stepped outside a few snowflakes fell which made his little trip out more special. He slept through the whole thing and probably didn't even realise he had been outside but we got a few photos to document the moment. 




                                We love our brother

All of the kids have adjusted so well to their new brother I really am amazed, I expected a lot of jealousy from Lucas as he is such a mummy's boy but most of the time he ignores him and other times comes over asking to hold his bottle, give him a cuddle or just a poke on the cheek! My eldest Rhianna is being a right mummy and a really big help, fetching things, holding him, helping to feed, soothing him when he cries, she adores him. As for Lacey the one i thought would be the most clingy she has stayed out of the way preferring to play upstairs but has showed no signs of jealousy at all.


Flowers in a....drinks flask?

My nanny got me a beautiful bunch of flowers but I had no vase for them, I sat them on the side while trying to figure out what to use, a few hours pass and I remember the annoying drink flasks we got the kids from Haven far to big to carry around and the silly things leak all the time, why I kept them in the cupboard I do not know but on this occasion I am pleased I did because this one came in handy.


and last but not least a picture of me and all my children, this is the best picture out of the 6 we took, so you can imagine what the others look like. I am one proud mummy, I love them all so much and couldn't imagine life without them. I also tried getting pictures the next day of all four kids together, i think we took about 10/11 before they started getting bored and then not a single one came out nice, I will post them all in another entry.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww. SO cute! Pretty flowers, too! Those drink flasks are useless.. Or so I thought, what a perfect vase! :) And I love your pram! x

    ReplyDelete