Sunday 3 March 2013

Sicky bugs!

I have been trying to write a post for a few days but my multi-tasking skills obviously need improving ;-) I have a little boy who does not like being put down and there is only so much I can type with one hand (he is currently in daddy's arms). Daddy finishes his 2 week paternity leave tomorrow and the girls will be at school so I will have to start putting Connor down more often and trying to get him used to not being held ALL the time. 

So tomorrow will be my first morning with all 4 children, I don't even know if I am going to wake up on time, let alone get them to school, I really don't know how I will do it, especially when they are all 5 years and younger and they all need me to dress them still in the mornings and with Connor not enjoying being put down we will see how that goes... may take me a while to get into the swing of things. 

Connor had his first sickness bug at 13 days old caught from his big brother (I am always telling him to share but this isn't quite what i meant...) Poor little lad was such a trooper though and was feeling much better by the next morning. He had his hearing test on the Friday which he passed with flying colours and tomorrow we get discharged from the midwife and he will be weighed, he was last weighed two weeks ago and was 9lbs 2oz and he eats constantly so it will be interesting to see what he weighs now, he must be near the 10lb mark if not over already - he is already in 0-3 months stuff and they actually are not that big on him, growing too fast already. 

I uploaded a few new pictures to instagram which you can see via the gadget on the right hand side I think it is & also talking of pictures i went to ASDA recently and look what i found



Of course i had to get it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment