Thursday 7 March 2013

Mummy Vs Tinned Spaghetti



Monday night and my husband went out to pick up some baby outfits I had bought and I was left too do dinner, I was very tired and opted for a quick meal (or so I thought!) Spaghetti and chicken pops. It took me almost half hour to open the tin!!

First off the tin opener had broke, there I was trying to open the tin little by little with the left over blade, Connor kept crying and I had to keep stopping to pop in his dummy and soothe him and then the kids start arguing, Rhianna falls over and starts screaming and then Connor starts crying again, Lucas gets scared and starts crying, I have three crying kids and a tin of spaghetti that just won't open - mummy was almost crying herself! 

After what seemed like forever the tin finally opened and I was able to cook the damn spaghetti, even better the kids ate it all, if they didn't I would of definitely been crying over my efforts of getting into the tin ;-)

**************

Bare with me, the sickness bug is still making it's rounds, it's been through Lucas, Connor and last night it was Rhianna. I am getting used to the no energy now and not taking as many naps so I will be back in the swing of things soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment